E commerce Representative in an E-commerce Industry
Swift Consulting – Our client in the E-commerce industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Representative
- Our client is recruiting to fill the role of a Sales Representative.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Perform cost-benefit for customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- B.Sc or HND from any reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be able to speak fluently
- Strong communication skill
Deadline: 7th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “E commerce Rep” as the subject of the mail.