E-commerce Operations Officer in an E-commerce Company
Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client in the E-commerce sector urgently requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Operations Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Our client in the E-commerce sector urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an E-commerce Operations Officer who will maximize commercial performance whilst providing the best customer experience at all stages of the customer journey.
- To deal promptly and professionally with customer email and telephone enquiries.
- Ensure a satisfactory outcome for the customer and resolve issues fairly while maintaining a positive image of the company in the customer’s mind and adhering to corporate terms & conditions.
- To investigate payment issues and monitor all orders for fraud.
- To liaise with the Finance Team in order to sort out any issues relating to refunds or returned items.
- Complete monthly reporting of customer service statistics, showing e-mail and order volumes.
- Produce templates that streamline processes and keep these updated.
Fulfilment & Stock:
- Account manage assigned warehouse, overseeing invoicing processes and coordinating relevant training or stock management processes.
- Capturing and structuring of data to create product content for E-commerce website.
- Upload of data to the E-commerce website.
- Assist the Operations manager on all assigned duties.
- To liaise as required with the online shop warehouses in order to resolve delivery issues and e-ticketing.
- To budget all fulfilment costs and ensure they are covered by pricing of delivery charges.
- To update stock batches as needed and process returns.
- Perform monthly stock takes with warehouse and reconcile any variances.
- To ensure profit margins are maintained and targets achieved through keeping the shop optimized for sales.
- Monitor ‘Dailies’ sales figures weekly and escalate any anomalies promptly.
- Work with Finance department to accurately process any chargebacks or refunds.
- Interpret Profit & Loss, product sales and other reports to identify errors and provide insight into performance and ideas for resolutions / improvements.
- Complete full month end financial processes.
- To translate and update products descriptions and e-vouchers.
- Work with other members of team to resolve content or booking issues and communicate any customer feedback to team.
- Perform daily product updates and translate at least one new product every week.
- Communicate to warehouses any special requirements in relation to offers as necessary.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve any customer complaints or issues as necessary.
- 1-2 years working experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of e-commerce is highly advantageous.
- Previous experience of writing and translating content highly advantageous
- Self motivated and willing to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Must be fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Basic computing skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (knowledge of other software will be an added advantage).
- Customer service experience and the ability to deal with difficult customers is essential.
- Team player with a sense of team spirit.
Remuneration is competitive
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.