E-commerce Manager at House of Tara International
Prefer not to state
House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Support in creating and delivering best-in-class customer communications. It involves the following marketing disciplines: Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Creating, and Email Marketing.
- Build and maintain the organisations social media online presence.
- Plan and execute creative web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for new and existing products and services.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Use market research data to provide insight on product pricing when relevant.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, product explainers etc.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing / Technical Writing
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with leveraging relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow
- Demonstrated track record, driving business outcomes through marketing channels by rapidly acting on insights and bringing new ideas, with a focus on continuous optimization and test-and-learn
- Desire to work on niche B2B products
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising multi-channel digital campaigns that deliver positive ROI
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work collaboratively with a diverse cross functional team
- Analytical thinker with the ability to understand and translate data into customer facing action to drive measurable improvement in channel and business performance
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.