Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment for Sensory Lead
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sensory Lead
- We are seeking to recruit candidates who will lead the function in all aspects related to sensory analysis of all consumer products and provide sensory expertise to product development.
Qualification and Skills
- Masters in Food Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of second-class, lower division.
- 25 to 30 years of age.
- Expertise in sensory principles and methodologies.
- 5 years minimum relevant Research and Development Experience in FMCG/Flavor Industry.
- Conduct or supervise external and internal attribute linked sensory panels.
- Use statistical tools for data analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Sensory services to various product categories like Noodles, Pasta, Snacks, Edible Oils, e.t.c.
- Work closely with Product Development, Quality Control, Operations, Marketing and Consumer Insights.
- Conduct or assist product development and quality control in shelflife studies.
- Recruitment, training and monitoring of panellists.
- Conduct training in corporate and factory locations.
- Maintain strong expertise in sensory science.
- Implement new sensory and consumer methodologies.
- Participate in sensory-related product issues that may arise.
- Overall management of Sensory Lab.
Deadline: 2nd October, 2020.