Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment for Development Chef
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Chef
- We are seeking to recruit candidates to lead concept development of culinary products, formulate and test new products leading to launch in QSR and/or FMCG.
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional Chef with Bachelors or Diploma in Culinary Art or related discipline.
- Minimum of second-class, lower division.
- 25 to 30 years of age.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Food Service/FMCG Industry.
- Creative and innovative thinking with an understanding of ingredients and local palette preference (Nigerian cuisine) along with in-depth industry knowledge.
- Create and present concepts in consumer product categories where the business operates like Noodles, Pasta, Snacks, e.t.c.
- Create menu ideas and food products for cafe operations.
- Conduct or participate in surveys for consumer insights.
- Participate in sensory analysis and shelf-life studies.
- Work closely with Product Development, Quality Control, Operations, Marketing and Consumer Insights.
- Manage and build knowledge in the respective domain and provide culinary guidance in response to the business needs.
- Create or modify recipes with regard to consumer and business landscape.
- Ability to calculate nutrition in menu products and to generate calories chart together with Quality Control.
- Stay ahead of the consumer flavor trend and translate it into the culinary application.
- Overall management of development kitchen to meet safety requirements.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.