Duct Technician at Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited
MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking skilled, reliable and efficient candidates to join our growing organization within the capacity below:
Job Title: Duct Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing All kinds of Ducts include Flexible, Rectangular TDF & C-S clips, Elliptical & Round ducts.
- Canvas & Frame & Offset fabrications.
- Installing & Wiring for Fresh air / Exhaust fans.
- Follow supervisor work instructions.
- Cutting Ducts for Curved Grill, Linear grills.
- Fixing of Curved grills, Linear grills, Collars, Diffusers, Mixing Box, Butterfly dampers.
- Experience above 2 years in HVAC field
- Knowledge in HVAC systems ITI or Trade Test.
Deadline: 20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.