Drivers at Bethsaida Group of Companies – Lagos and Ogun
Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian. The Group has several subsidiaries cutting across Insurance, Investment, Real Estate etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Ikeja-Lagos, Magboro-Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients and staff members in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Advice on the best route at each time to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- A high school diploma with 1-3 years work experience
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Residence within Ikeja/Ojodu Berger and its environs
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Deadline: 2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.