Driver at McDon Security Limited
McDon Security Limited is a registered security company in Nigeria. Our services include: manned guarding; Armed Police Guards; Close Protection Officers; Armed Escort Team; CCTV, Panic & Fire Alarm; Fire System; Active Shooter & General Training; General Security & Safety Consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Education and Experience
- SSCE or equivalent preferred with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Lagos state drivers permit required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent driving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Thorough understanding of traffic regulations, road signs, and routes.
- Physically able to drive a vehicle for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move luggage weighing up to 23kg
Duties / Responsibilities
- Drives company cars, or privately-owned vehicles to transport passengers.
- Picks up passengers at prearranged locations.
- Assists passengers with entering and exiting vehicles and assists with any luggage.
- Ensures passengers reach their destinations safely and on time.
- Observes safety regulations and state laws regarding vehicle operation; ensures passengers also follow applicable safety regulations.
- Communicates with controllers by phone to receive requests for passenger service.
- Ensures vehicle equipment such as brakes, lights, windshield wipers, etc., is maintained and operating properly.
- Reports vehicle problems to head pilot.
- Submits accident reports when needed.
- Conducts routine maintenance on vehicles including adding gasoline, oil, and water and checking tire pressure; ensures more specialized maintenance and repairs are performed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Deadline: 16th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.