Dot Net Developer at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Job Type: Contract
- Prepare and maintain code for various.Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Participate in requirements analysis,
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages,
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software,
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but not limited to:
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5 – 6 years Hands-on experience as a core Dot Net developer.
- Work experience in a Fintech/Banking environment is an added advantage,
- Completion of NYSC.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ”Job Title” as the subject of mail.