Documentation Officer at Tulip Cocoa Processing Ltd
Tulip Cocoa Processing Ltd. is one of the leading cocoa processing companies in Nigeria. We are also proud to be part of ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd., a multinational commodity merchant with a heritage that dates back to 1849. Over the years, in addition to commodity trading, ECOM has evolved into a sustainable supply chain management company with operations in over 40 countries worldwide.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officers
We seek a self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision to:
• Manage our export documentation functions E2E; from pre-shipment, shipping and clearing operations, to post-shipment;
• Develop and maintain records for all export/shipping activities;
• Generate shipment reports on demand; etc.
What do we want in our ideal candidate?
• BSc./HND + 3 years’ relevant experience + MS Office Proficiency (particularly MS Excel) + Knowledge of Shipping/Export Operations + Organization skills + Attention to details + Certification in Logistics/Supply Chain will be added advantage.
What do we offer?
• Challenging work + Exceptional work-life balance + Multicultural and reasonably-paced work environment + Growth opportunities + Competitive remuneration + Incentives & Benefits, etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.