Bhakor Consult Limited is a leading indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, operating locally and internationally through our antenna in various countries. We design, develop, support and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology.
Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Management Assistant
- The Document Management Assistant is responsible managing all of the documents and records while ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
- His/her responsibilities will include creating new policies and procedures that deal with storage, sharing, sending and destruction of documents.
- He/she will evaluate existing management systems and procedures in order to assess how effective and efficient they are and update accordingly. Detailed descriptions are highlighted below:
- Monitor regulatory activities to ensure continued and timely compliance with regulatory authorities and other associated bodies.
- Liaise with team members as appropriate, on project issues including providing copies of regulatory, compliance and other statutory documents to colleagues as requested.
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, and system usage procedures
- Prepare support documentation and associated collaterals/materials for end users and team members.
- Prepare and record changes to official documents and confirm changes with legal and compliance management staff.
- Exercise security, confidentiality, legitimacy and adequacy over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
- Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
- Retrieve documents or electronic assets from storage for distribution to users, collecting and returning to storage, if necessary.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as competence and functions.
- Process, catalogue, organize, and streamline, indexing documents in accordance with employee and client requirements.
- Handle any other task as may be assigned by the managers
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Sciences, Social Sciences or Management Sciences.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years post NYSC experience with at least one year experience as a technical or document management assistant.
- Must be fluent in both writing and spoken English
Technical and Behavioural Requirements:
- Proficiency in use of Corel draw, Photoshop and other graphic design packages
- Success in this role demands high level of confidentiality, integrity and flexibility
- The ideal candidate must provide intelligent and insightful feedback
- The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure
- The ideal candidate must illustrate excellent oral communication, office management, report writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- The ideal candidate must be discreet, decisive, creative, innovative, diligent and able to pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. The cover letter should among other things describe your fit for this role
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2020.