Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC – Our client, a leading E-commerce, Retail, and Distribution Company in the ICT (Service & Products) industry with a team of highly creative and innovative individuals is currently seeking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Distribution Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder will be responsible for making sure all portables and Distribution sales targets are met within the designated sales area or territory.
- Grow portables revenue in their assigned territory
- Grow distribution width in the designated sales area
- Grow distribution depth within their allocated territory
- Manage secondary sales revenue into retail outlets
- Outlet management
- Create awareness in their designated geographies and do direct selling for the retail outlets
- Find new distributors and constantly grow the business
- Manage the regional outlet’s sales agents and ensure sales targets are achieved through pushing stock-outs to assigned outlets.
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs which includes customer queries and complaints
- Ensure availability of stocks in all outlets across the rage
- Focus on activating new channels
- Ensure that distributor agents and retail outlets focus on companies products
- Relations building between company and clients
- Be aware of all competitive activities within the territory
- A minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Previous Sales experience with demonstrable and success successful sales track record
- Relevant industry background will be an added advantage
- Previous working experience in a rapid sales growth environment
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an FMCG
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environment benefits
Deadline: 19th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.