Dispatch Riders at Speedaf Logistics
Prefer not to state
Speedaf Express is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO.We commit to reduce the end-to-end logistics costs while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have good verbal and communication
- Must be tech savvy and have an Andriod phone
- Mustl be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery.
- Sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ensuring customers make payment for COD shipments before leaving.
- Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Ensure delivery targets are met
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualifications with 1 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st May, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.