iMake Concept helps you find strategic solutions for your global purchasing requirements. We’re experience in sourcing, manufacturing and importing products from all over Asia, America and Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Internal and external distribution of mails when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers? Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- SSCE / OND
- The applicant should have experience in the advertised role.
- Applicant must possess a valid bike riders’ identification card
- The applicant must be familiar with routes within and around Lagos.
Deadline: 20th July, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.