Dispatch Rider at CJ Sprint Logistics
CJ Sprint is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2020. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistics support solutions to various customers. Timely Delivery is of great importance to us and we ensure your package is delivered on time and in great condition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are currently sourcing for two (2) skilled Dispatch Riders that will be responsible for outdoor and indoor food delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as directed by your supervisor.
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Must have a valid rider’s permit
- Must have good knowledge of road networks and routes in Lagos.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of food and motorcycle
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the responsible manager
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Deadline: 18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail