Dispatch Rider at Chayce Global Services
Chayce Global Services is a new firm at Ikeja, Lagos, rendering logistics, foodstuff, procurement and delivery service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for delivering, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items when needed
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Applicant should have a 1-2 years experience in the advertised role.
- Applicant should possess a valid Bike Riders Identification Card
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within and around Lagos
- Applicants who have undergone training and acquired certifications related to Safety & Environment will have an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Competitive Remuneration (Salary)
- HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances + Proximity
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the email.