Digital Marketing Officer at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses. With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: Marketing and Communications Manager
- It is the responsibility of the Digital Marketing Officer to oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization with efforts to increase the value of the company’s image and business offerings.
Duties and responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Create a digital marketing plan across relevant platforms (website and social network accounts) incorporating every aspect of the company’s products and in line with the marketing plan.
- To drive online engagement among target markets
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter, Blog, Newsletters etc.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and deployment of periodic newsletters
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Work closely with creative agencies, graphics designer, sales teams to ensure products and services are accurately communicated to the target market.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Escalate brand impacting issues online, not within control to the Brand communications Team-Lead
- Generate and deliver regular reports on analytics across all company social accounts and website(s) to the Brand Communications Team-Lead
- Seek and provide useful feedback to the Team-Lead
- Provide and get feedback on the online Ad and marketing campaigns
- Maintain a healthy brand reputation style in relation to customer enquiries online
- Financial Management
- Develop and execute cost-effective online ad activities aimed at driving brand awareness
- Increase Brand Visibility through online activities
- Completion of digital marketing plan
- Increase Brand profitability through the generation of viable leads from online campaigns
- Cost savings on project budgets
- The incumbent will be required to sit in cold (air-conditioned) rooms for a long time.
- A Degree (HND / B.Sc) in Mass Communication, English Language, Marketing, Advertising and Business Management / Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in PR, Advertising, community relations, communications, writing publications and marketing.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies.
Skills & Abilities:
- Certifications related to Digital Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Presentation Skill
- Brand Reputation Management
- Relationship & People Management
- This position does not require any physical exertion.
- The incumbent should also be fit to withstand the mental demands.
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.