Willers Solutions Limited – Our client who is a top global IT and Telecoms Solutions company is looking to hire the services of a vibrant and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Manage the company’s website
- Develop, manage, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Supply and maintain contents for the company’s website.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Work on search engine optimization (SEO) of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, and others.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th June, 2020.