Digital Marketing Executive at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring know your product (KYP) once a week.
- Manage organization’s website and create mini-website of various sales offers
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Google Mybusiness etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content
- Identify new trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of the website pages.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Edit and post content, videos, graphics, and images on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Engagement our audience, website traffic, and generate revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing.
- Manage other e-commerce accounts; Jiji, Vconnect, Jumia, Konga etc]
- Meeting target on sales from the online platform.
Optimizing Our Website for Easy Search on Search Engine (Google)
To rank a website page on the search engine result page and to increase the website’s traffic.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics
- Contribute to the company’s stand-alone blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- A minimum of HND or Bsc in Computer science from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
Deadline: 1st November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.