Kaiglo is Nigeria’s No. 1 Local Fashion Shopping Destination. We bring sellers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A digital marketer is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- A degree from a recognized/ accredited university
- A minimum of 4 years+ of relevant experience in digital marketing (preferred in the e-commerce/logistics industry)
- Proven track record of success in digital marketing role required especially with social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Experience in executing cohesive cross-channel content marketing campaigns & digital marketing skills strongly preferred
- Passionate about impactful email and digital marketing content
- Great customer service skills to increase users’ interactions
- Experience managing a comprehensive content calendar for several teams/groups
- Strong ability to be collaborative and team-minded
- Ability to clearly articulate priorities while incorporating data and learning into the decision-making process
- Ability to react to changing priorities based on sales trends and pivot quickly and effectively
- Must have extensive computer skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a focus on accuracy, attention to detail, thoughtful and thorough preparation of documents and communications
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Living around Ikeja environs is an advantage
Duties of the Digital Marketer
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques to generate sales leads
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program
Deadline: 8th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.