Digital Marketer at HR-EX Consulting
HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department and provide professional HR services for small businesses for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- The Digital Marketer is responsible for planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services and support Human resource administrative functions.
- This role will also work closely with the managing partner to drive business growth including developing proposals and digital marketing support, working to deliver client projects and improve service efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Human Resource Management or any related field.
- Digital marketing certification is an advantage
- 2 -3 years’ experience as a digital marketer and some HR knowledge or experience or working experience in an HR firm.
- in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing activities including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry and proffer ideas to drive growth
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the company’s website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Carry out Human Resource administrative functions
Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.