Deposit Mobilization Officers at Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Abuja, Lagos and Rivers
Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Locations Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Deposit mobilization officer is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a bank or a finance and treasury sector as a liability generation officer
- Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
- Advanced Excel/MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in the English Language (both written and spoken).
- The candidate must reside in the above-mentioned locations.
- Source for deposit liabilities from individuals and corporate bodies, through the sale of specially designed investment products.
- To continually generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential clients within the desired target market that will ensure the achievement of the set personal and departmental targets
- To maintain high satisfaction levels when managing Prospects and Clients through the prompt booking of transactions
- Produce reports of daily and weekly activities.
- Conduct surveys and provide feedback of rates of other financial institutions
- Contribute to the development of new products and/or better marketing ideas.
- Provides recommendation to enhance treasury policies and procedures
- Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments
- Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities
- Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury Manager.