Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 4.8 million farmers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Day / Shift Miller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To manage an efficient, safe site producing finished products that fulfill the requirements of our customers at least cost/maximum financial benefits.
What We Seek !
- Responsible for Operation and Maintenance of Flour Mill.
- Operation and Maintenance of All types of Wheat processing machines like De Huskers, Polishers, Color Sortex Machines, Roller Mills, Purifiers, Plan Sifter, Scourer, Destoner, & Graders & Buhler Corporation.
- Man management skills, problem solving and motivate people to achieve stretch targets.
- To plan the work schedule in the department, distribution of work, leave planning, maintenance activities.
- Carrying out planned inspections and audits as per the specified frequency and mitigate the identified gaps.
- Ensure hygiene standards in all areas are maintained to the highest standards at a minimum above those required by BRC
- Ensure that all stocks are maintained at minimum levels. (contribute to the forming of operating budgets.
- Responsible for controlling further Processing, delivery or installation of machinery.
- Development of systems, processes and metrics for plant optimization
- An understanding of how, and the willingness to go the extra mile, to bring added business value. Self-driven with a strong result orientation.
- Bhachelor’s degree in Engineering or simillar domain
- You should be able to communicate at all levels Outstanding Organisation Skills along with an approach that pays attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills, Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office,