Datecoder Technician at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Datecoder Technician
- The Datecoding Technician would coordinate all preventive and condition based maintenance activities for the smooth running of datecoding machines at the right cost and time.
- Responsibilities of the position covers maintenance planning, major annual repairs, equipment monitoring, breakdown maintenance as well as capability development of associates.
- He/she will be directly responsible for the operation, setting, calibration, change-over and repair of datecoding equipment.
Other key responsibilities include
- Participate in daily and weekly equipment inspection and documentation of findings.
- Keep record of logs, material consumption and state of health of datecoders
- Support production to Regularly achieve set production KPI targets
- Identify skill Gap, Coach and Mentor associates
- HND in a related Engineering Course.
- Minimum of two years working experience in datecoding, maintenance and operation in the FMCG industry.
Deadline: 14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter as the body of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.