Data Entry Officer at a Mobile Technology Company
Data Entry Officer
Location: Abuja , Akwa Ibom , Delta , Ekiti , Lagos , Osun , Oyo , Plateau , Rivers
The successful Data Entry Officer will, among other roles:
- Maintain databases by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establish entry priorities.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on the keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combine data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secure information by completing database backups.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Clerk Qualifications / Skills:
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience or related office experience
- Some basic computer courses may be preferred by some employers
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: admin@yellowNG.com using the position as subject of email.