The Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC) Nigeria is a limited liability company with registration no. 1472308, and also a member of TBEC GROUP OF COMPANIES B.V a Dutch entity with Registration No. 75857154?in The Netherlands (Europe). The Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC) was established in 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Today, TBEC has its headquarters at The Hague, Netherlands with branches in Nigeria. Considering his experience with the same peril, he intensified his drive to eradicate relatable problems and ignorance associated with migration. He said in one of his conferences “imagine all the things that could go wrong from being unprepared for your next course of trip or vacation”, he maintained his stance on combating this menace which in fact became an “epidemic”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Collection Officer (Field Work)
Job Purpose Summary
- The Data Collection Officer will be responsible for administering and entering all programme?s related baseline, midterm and end line survey starting from data collection and data entry.
- DCO will work in the field under the guidance and supervision of the DCO Supervisor Officers who will report to the Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND or its equivalent
- Experience in data collection, administering questionnaires and conducting interviews, data collection and data entry
- Willingness to learn and explore new experiences
- Fluency in speaking and understanding English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of and respect for confidentiality.
- Language Skills: (Native/Fluent/Basic)
- English Language (Fluent)
- Other Language (is added advantage)
Profile of Behaviour:
- Honesty: Shows a high level of integrity and will not fabricate/duplicate responses or misrepresent the program
- Communication: Confidently expresses self, able to clearly ask questions and help the respondent understand what is needed from her/him.
- Relationship Builder: Able to build trust with people at the rural level and maintain confidentiality.
- Cultural Awareness: Must be aware of and sensitive to the cultural expectations of communities in Nigeria.
- Accuracy: Must be able to interpret and record responses appropriately without distorting the respondent is meaning or confusing the reader.
- Endurance: Must be able to work for a full day working hours in the field across a number of days.
- Conduct research/profiling and collect information by assigned methods
- Appropriate document and report results
- Complete profiling/survey/assessment in specific area
- Travel to designated area and conduct Survey
- Assist participants by reading forms and answering questions.
- Gather and accurately record responses on questionnaires provided by the Program team.
- Ensure that questionnaires have been thoroughly checked and completed.
- Submit completed questionnaires and other equipment used in fieldwork to the DCO supervisor and will, if required to do so, compile his/her findings in a format required by the program
- As part of each assignment, participate in briefings; carry out data collection, data entry and/or reporting.
- Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field activities daily.
- Work according to the program needs and on a project by project basis.
Deadline: 11th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.