Customer Service Representative (Hausa & Igbo Speaking) at ConSol Limited
ConSol Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services, Consultancy Services & Enterprise Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations. At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Hausa & Igbo Speaking)
- Minimum of ND in Mass Communications or any related field.
- Relevant Contact centre operations certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience a the Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.