Customer Service Officer at Fast Credit Limited (FCL)
Fast Credit Limited (FCL) was established in line with Central Bank of Nigeria regulations to carry out the business of financing personal, business and emergency loans.
We also create a platform for the investment of wholesale funds via investment notes and borrowings from individual and institutions for good returns and fund safety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- He/She will be responsible for the management of enquiries and information from and to customers via our respective channels and will report to the Head of Operations and Transactions Services.
The specific and general functions are shown below:
- Responsible for answering inbound calls as well as assisting customers who have specific inquires
- Properly maintain records of telephone interactions through completing of call logs and generate call reports
- Responsible for making calls to customers to confirm and ascertain if they have picked their assets
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives with time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep record of customer interactions and pass on to relevant departments
- Identify and escalate customer priority issues when necessary
- Respond to Short Messages Service (SMS) and WhatsApp messages sent by customers
- Responsible for building customers interest in the services and products offered by FCL
- Responsible for contacting customers who have left call back messages on enquires or complaints about the products and services offered by FCL
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to adhere to the stipulated Average Handle Time spent on each call including administrative duties associated with the call
- Ability to adhere to Zero level tolerance on call abandonment
- Should be able to resolve all issues and complaints from all customers on a timely basis.