A leading manufacturer of foam products in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo, Ogun, Kwara, Abuja-South
- We are seeking qualified candidates who are passionate and highly skilled in attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Candidates must possess good communication skills, have a high ability to work in a team and possess relevant experience.
- Good University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-years Sales experience.
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company ?s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for test market of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
- To assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To develop the existing and future key distributors in the assigned territory. Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- To develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in the assigned territory.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the Company share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store specific promotions.
- Assist the regional sales manager in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors outlets visibility in the assigned territory
Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com Please subject of the mail should be CSE/Preferred location.