- Answer many phone calls, emails, and chat messages daily, promptly, accurately, and courteously.
- Track orders promptly and accurately.
- Recognize and respond to cross-sell opportunities presented in order calls or email requests.
- Resolve customer service problems promptly and accurately, within proscribed company guidelines, and in a manner designed to retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Assist with order verification, damaged/lost package claims and reshipments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Position requires a headset and a multi monitor computer set up.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a customer service position and one year in an ecommerce position for a phone, catalog, or online retailer in an office or remote work setting.
- Ability to answer customer emails and telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have strong computer skills and strong data-entry/keyboard skills.
- Ticket tracking system, like Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict quickly and professionally.
- Ability to recognize and respond appropriately to cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to increase ticket value.
- Must be highly organized, with excellent attention to details.
- Ideal candidate would need to be able to handle heavy phone volume at home.
- Willingness and ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Bi-Lingual is a plus!
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Willing and eager to learn.
- Must have a customer first mindset which is measured through customer experience feedback.
- We are seriously passionate about the work we do. This is about more than just a paycheck. It’s a source of self-respect, identity and pride. This is about building something that serves others, while building with a team and business in the process.
- We hold ourselves a high standards of excellence.
- We are committed to creating and delivering genuine, life-changing value for our customers.
- We are captivated with designing and implementing thoughtful, amazing experiences in every aspect of our business.
- We are committed to our own journeys of personal growth and self-development.
- Despite it all, we are deeply committed to breathing fun, exciting, and happiness into every aspect of our business, organization, product, and brand.
- Remote position (must have functioning home office/space and high-speed internet)
- Work hours Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (no exceptions)
- Starting pay $16.00 per hour, plus Overtime (OT) at $24 per hour
- A competitive salary/compensation
- Bonus potential
- 401K with matching
- A warm, open, fun, and friendly working environment
- Paid Vacation
- Generous discounts
We require an assessment test to be considered as a candidate for this position. Pleasecomplete this step in the application process. The test takes 20-30 minutes on average from start to finish.