Customer Experience Manager (Financial Services) in an African Digital Bank
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an African Digital Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager (Financial Services)
Job Type: Full Time
- Are you seeking to be part of one of the best financial services companies in Nigeria?
- If you’re up for the challenge, look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Our client is currently looking to hire a Customer Experience Manager to join their team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- They provide an ecosystem of connected financial services that allows the customer complete control of their finances all in one App.
- You will be part of the Customer Success Team who advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they are set up correctly with accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Product and Data Science teams
- Provide customer plans for 2nd, 3rd, 4th advances etc., while helping clients identify areas where they could improve their use of Wayflyer analytics.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers with a dedicated customer success process.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Be part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping customers improve their personal financial goals and figuring out the best ways to use the clients’ services.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Identify common customer challenges.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years of previous customer service experience
- Knowledge working on Zendesk will be considered a bonus
- Proficient computer skills and tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have a proactive approach to work and have the ability to find solutions to difficult problems
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must live and be able to legally work in Lagos Nigeria
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience in Google Ads and Facebook is a bonus.
- References to previous positions
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.