Current Vacancies in a Community Pharmacy
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy, requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills
- Candidates should reside within these locations: Island – Lekki, Mainland – Yaba, Anthony and Agege.
Job Title: Account Clerk
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing and tracking business expenses.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Must be OND holder in Accounting.
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as Sage is an added advantage.
- Must have at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Must reside within Ipaja, Meiranand its axis.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- A Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette
- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos: Island – Lekki and Ajah, Mainland – Surulere,Yaba, Agege, Anthony, Shomolu and Gbagada.
Deadline: 16th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.