Current Vacancies at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Must have good communication skill.
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Product Sales Engineer will combine the technical knowledge along with the sales skills to determine and understand customer needs and accordingly attend to them through the range of products and services offered by the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high-quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after-sales technical assistance and support, product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers (technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc.)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales forecasts and others as required by Management
- Meet assigned Targets and Objectives as agreed in the management sales meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments (sales, service, logistics, etc.) to ensure high-quality customer service and satisfaction.
- B.Sc Degree or Technical University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years Cognate Experience in oil and gas industry.
- Experience & Knowledge required in any of the following product categories:
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Metering/ Electronics
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country.
Deadline: 6th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Plumber” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.