FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Directing internal and external calls, emails to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- HND / OND / B.Sc
- Experience: 4 – 8 years.
- N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Operator – Metalizer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Responsibilities
- Ensure parameter check as per the specifications
- Panel control
- Micron level check
- Machine cleaning
- Daily Machine Check-Up.
- Installation of Metalizer & Having knowledge to run the m/c with all products
- Ensure the smooth running of the machinery in plant and Maintain Production Targets.
- Ensure to take corrective action and raise alarm to Metalizer charge during break
- Responsible for filling up and maintain record of log books
- Ensure complete handover when shift over
- Coordinate with other departments for any work assigned.
- Supervision of Casual labor.
- Ensure proper disposal of Metalizer waste
- Ensure clean working environment
- HND, OND qualification
- 4 – 15 years Experience.
N60,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.