Swift Consulting – Our client in the Agricultural sector is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crop Farm Supervisor
Locations: Ogun and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have at least 3years experience in watermelon and cucumber farming
- B.Sc / HND in Crop / Agriculture related courses from any reputable higher institution
- Must be Detail Oriented
- Have solid knowledge on Farming
- Strong communication skill.
- Candidate must be experienced in water melon and cucumber farming
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, and recordkeeping.
- Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in grading and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
- Plans and directs the development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in MS Word or PDF document to: email@example.com using “Crop Farm Supervisor” as the subject of the email.