Credit Manager at Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE)
Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in July 2017, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). PACE is Africa’s leading training and microfinance institute, committed to changing lives and ensuring a better tomorrow for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Reviewing credit applications.
- Evaluating credit risk.
- Maintaining customer files with financial statements and bank reference information.
- Resolving credit issues.
- Analyzing financial data, statements and trends.
- Setting new customer credit limits.
- Recommending credit limits based on company credit policies.
- Performing credit reviews of existing customers.
- Monitoring risk trends on behalf of management and personnel.
Deadline: 3rd October, 2020.