Creative Designer (Graphics & Visual Editing) at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer (Graphics & Visual Editing)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role entails the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
- You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media designs, newsletters, and more.
- Video Editing
- Use of digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typeface
- Create various infographics design
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Create graphics and infographics for articles, newsletters, and deals books.
- Create visual content for events, webinars, and Youtube.
- Minimum of B.Sc /HND in any related course
- At least 3 years of video editing and post-production experience
- Good Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Motion graphics, Video Editing, Illustrator, and other design tools
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with little supervision
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to the audience both in visuals and images
- Ability to research and understand the complex subject matter to produce succinct, engaging creative visuals for different audiences
- Creative flair and ability to translate requirements into design.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.