Creative Intelligence Group – We are highly professional strategy, media, & content specialists consulting for B2Bs and Public agencies. We manage reputations, build awareness and target new clients to help your organisation grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
- We are looking for a Creative Designer to create engaging and visually stunning designs according to requirements
- The designer will work within a team of other creative people – copywriters, planners, strategists, etc., to produce high-quality work
- In this role, they should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. Their goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company and clients’ vision.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Creative Design work
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Video editing skills is an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office.
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro / Final Cut.
- Develop visual designs for all brand development needs including but not limited to- brand campaigns, websites, social media, email campaigns, banner advertising, mockups and presentations.
- Present work internally to creative and account team members.
- Actively participate in client calls, meetings, and presentations.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Respond well to direction and work efficiently within the team to finish assignments.
- Perform ongoing research on print, digital and multimedia capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with their best portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.