Prime Services FZE is a member of Jagal Energy, a leading indigenous Nigerian energy services company. Our business focus is providing an end-to-end flexible workforce outsourcing solution which involves fixed term recruitment and mobilization and support of skilled Nigerians with credible oil and gas expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crane Operator – 200 Ton
Job Type: Contract
- Performs the functions of operating a variety of cranes.
- Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list.
- Operation of various types of cranes, all terrain cranes up to 250 and hydraulic Truck mounted & RT cranes up to 80 ton.
- Performing other related duties such as changing a wheel, assisting a fitter, assisting in loading or unloading operations.
- Understands and follows all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
- Use the equipment for the functions which had been prepared and determined by the direct superior.
- Performs safety inspection of crane, wire rope, hooks, slings and rigging as required. Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list
- Participate in rigging operations and ascertain that rigging equipment is in safe working condition.
- Holding crane operator driving license.
- Qualify to drive mobile cranes and other equipment.
- 5 years of field experience is required.
- Must have a background in cranes and rigging, read load charts.
- Operator must be able to show proof of past history of operating.