COSTAR is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system was founded in 2007 and we have been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prospect and identify potential new clients and sales opportunities
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogues.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interest.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain technical product advantage.
- Monitor market conditions, products innovations, and competitors’ product, prices, and sales.
- Identify prospective customer by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Follow up prospect within sales pipelines such as Clients, main Contractors, Consultants and Applicators
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting to National Sales Manager
- QualificationsB.Sc /B.Tech /BBA /BE /B.Arch
- Desired CourseChemical Engineering /Civil Engineering /Quantity Surveying /Administration /Social Sciences /Construction Engineering
- Desired Skillsmultitasking /ability to work between teams /ms office suite
- 3 – 5 years work experience in Sales Construction Chemicals or Building materials
- Good Negotiation skills, Relationship management skills, Presentation Skills, Passion and can do Spirit, High energy Level, Interest in Travelling, good prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, self motivation.
- should have good networks within construction companies, builders, contractors, architects, fabricators and dealer network in this field
- Applications are opened to candidates resident in Lagos and Abuja respectively. All applications that do not meet the specifications will not be considered.
Job Title: Sales Admin
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, sales process, administration skills, good communication skills, customer service strategic thinking. 0-3years experience in Sales Admin of construction services or products.
- Updating sales on ERP
- Managing CRM on ERP
- Processing Sales requisition
- Coordination with warehouse and logistics for better customer service
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Handle Customer complains
- Generate sales leads through phone calls
- Managing LPOs
- Managing feedback calls to manage clients complaints
- BSc degree in Civil /Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Chemistry or any related field. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry Self-motivated with a results-driven approach. Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting
Deadline: 14th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.