Coordinator – Site Lease, Network at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Site Lease, Network NG
Job Identification: 045
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Network Implementation
- Coordinate and negotiate the acquisition of new multi deal 3rd party site.
- Initiate and negotiate renewals of existing leases in line with business escalation index for all 3rd party sites and MTN owned BTS sites not transferred to INT
- Coordinate the regularization and offset of all accrued rent owed to Landlords prior to Project eagle for sites transferred to INT to allow for final acceptance
- Reconciliation of approval status with regulatory bodies on all statutory fees/permit payment and initiation of renewal process when same is due.
- Verification of MTN’s interest on all sites under project eagle for subsequent final acceptance.
- Maintain and update records on permit applications and provide data and statistical information as may be required.
- Resolve issues escalated by internal/external customers
- Resolve monetary issues/ disputes with government officials.
- Mediate between all stakeholders on-site acquisition-related matters like complaints of Trespass and litigation issues.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in the resolution of all after Tower sales complaints and ensure resolution is achieved within stipulated time frame to safeguard sites from been unwind.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Working experience in a Medium Organisation.
Deadline: 11:59 pm: 22nd November, 2021.