Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled in-house Cook. female preferably who can prepare Indigenous and Continental dishes according to Menu.
- Candidate must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- At least 6 years experience.
- Proven experience as Cook.
- Min age of 40 Years and above.
- Must be from the Eastern Part of Nigerian who could speak English and Igbo Language fluently.
- Ordinary National Diploma or its equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- Set up the kitchen with all the needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.).
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check the quality of the ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
N100,000 -120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Cook” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.