Cook at Water Phase Standard Hotel
Water Phase Standard Hotel is a modest 2-star hotel serving individual, group, business, corporate and leisure travelers in the heart of Benin City. This hotel is famous for its courteous staff and location. All rooms at Water Phase Standard Hotel have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running water, flat-screen televisions, open WI-FI service, among others. All kinds of alcoholic beverages, as well as cuisine, are served at Water Phase Standard Hotel’s Bar and Restaurant. Water Phase Standard Hotel is a 10 minutes drive to the University of Benin Golick Grand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up work stations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE/GCE/NECO qualification with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Deadline: 22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.