Cook at PAAS Consulting
PAAS Consulting is one of the fastest-growing and top destinations for talents to source and applies to relevant jobs while being trained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Cook, Male or Female who can prepare Local and National dishes according to food order by customer.
- Candidate must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking.
- Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important
- Proven experience as Cook
- 26-36 Years.
- Edo, Delta, and Eastern Part of Nigerian who could speak English will be an added advantage. Western part is advised to apply also
- SSCE or Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
- Experience in using cutting tools, and cookware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, boiling etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience.
- Set up the kitchen with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.)
- Must be able to help the restaurant determine how much food & supplies need to be ordered.
- Ensure dishes are cooked well and delivered to customers timely.
- Be very good with the Edo, Delta, and Eastern part delicacy.
- Ensure a great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served/delivered.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Deadline; 22nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Subject of the mail “Cook”