Content Writer / Social Media Manager at Rise Networks
RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Young People.
We also own The Rise Labs, a talent pipeline and work readiness center that leverages artificial intelligence, big data and people analytics to improve the skills sets of job seekers for industry fitness before placing them on Jobs within Organizations. They designed and built the first Career Coaching Chatbot in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Social Media Manager
- If you’re 25 & below, love Data, Artificial Intelligence & other areas of Deep tech, you’re great at research, writing engaging stories & you know how to achieve results on the Internet, you’re our ideal candidate.
- You will be responsible for managing all of the organization’s online & offline communications with all stakeholders.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten audiences and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- 2-4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. THIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence.
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent Social Media and IT skills.
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.