Content Writer (Health Content Writer) at Cura Network
Cura Network is a decentralized healthcare system, that’s built on the blockchain, and provides a plethora of features that guarantees the safety, privacy, and accessibility of health records globally. We are bringing patients, health specialists and health providers together to collaborate for faster and more efficient healthcare delivery in a secure environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Health Content Writer)
Employment Type: Remote full-time
Job Function: Web Content Writer
Industry: Healthcare, Healthtech, Computer Software,
- At Cura Network our mission is to transform the healthcare system in Nigeria and Africa. We believe that effective healthcare delivery begins with secure, fast and efficient access to patients’ health records. We’re building a platform that will solve the greatest problem we have in the healthcare industry; the lack of fast and efficient access to health records.
- We’re on the lookout for an experienced and creative content writer skilled in turning content ideas into high-value, engaging and highly readable content for our website. The ideal candidate has experience writing content in the health industry, is high-spirited, has a top-notch work ethic, can work efficiently with a remote team of web developers, graphic designers, and copywriters in meeting goals and deadlines, among other skills.
- You’ll have a lot of opportunities to see your skills in action, upgrade your skills and add new skills to your skill box.
- If this is you, read on, and apply following our quick application process
- Two to three years of experience in content creation.
Skills required are (but not restricted to):
- Strong content research skills
- Strong content writing skills
- Ability to convert a content topic to an engaging and educating content piece
- An eye for error and a strong sense of readability in content
- Familiarity with search engine optimization in content writing
- Close attention to detail
- Communication skills
- This role does not require any specific formal education or certification. Apply if you have the skills needed.
- Preparation of the curve by adding to your writing skills through online courses, articles, and books.
- Salary Range: N30,000 – 40,000 per month.
- A collaborative, efficient, and smart team to work with
- Flexible work hours/ work-from-home
- Competitive salary
- Work leaves
Deadline: 14th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is not a freelance job, this is a full-time job that requires you to work together with a team, achieve set out goals together and give reports in a daily standup.