Consultant Human Resources Software Expert at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE)
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu. WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives.
WEWE is registered as a national NGO with CAC under incorporated trustees and its registration number is CAC/IT/NO33132.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Human Resources Software Expert
- Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE), a women-led, faith-based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is soliciting for a Consultant with expertise in Human Resources software Development Training and Usage.
- WEWE is currently implementing a USAID-funded project and a US CDC funded project.
- This position is being recruited strictly on merit, we do not have an already existing consultant, we are sincerely looking for the best consultant that can provide the best HR software services.
Requirements on Deployment / Training
The consultancy services will include the following:
- Deployment / installation of Human Resource Software to the Abuja Office
- Tracking, managing, and overseeing the timely resolution of installed software issues
- Conducting systems (hardware/software) requirement checks for Abuja Office
- Conduct network requirement checks (bandwidth)
- Conduct server capability requirement checks
- Install HR Software on staff systems to screen CVs on the recruitment process
- Link and test new users’ connectivity between the server and the staff systems
- Training of Abuja Human Resources staff on the usage of the HR Software including making training materials available
- Create users with access privileges
- Provide free support services after consultancy for a given period
Duration of Assignment:
- The assignment is to be completed within One (1) month from the date of the official signing of the contract
General Requirements of the Consultant
- The consultant must have three to five years’ experience installing software solutions, training and usage
- Ability to conduct presentation to WEWE management staff before deployment in Abuja.
- Experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- Verifiable professional reference with regard to proficiency in software installation and maintenance.
- Highly motivated and committed to the values of transparency and integrity
List of Deliverables:
- The consultant will provide hard and soft copies of HR Software manual with full training reports including photographs
- Agenda for the meeting and minutes of the training
- Minutes of relevant meetings with WEWE-LOPIN 2 staff.
- Profiles of engagement team and job functions
- Experience working with international NGOs, local civil society organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors in a multi-cultural, politically sensitive environment is an advantage.
Deadline: 19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates / consultant should send their comprehensive CV explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Consultants must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- Kindly note that Consultants will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis. WEWE reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable consultant is selected.
- While WEWE thanks all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted consultants will be contacted for an interview.