Consultant – Emergency and Trauma at Baze University
Baze University is a distinctive quality-based educational institution making a difference in the Nation’s history through the positive impact of its service and graduates output. Our mission is to establish and maintain a more suitable academic environment, synergizing world-class human capital and best technology for creating and impacting knowledge to develop and modernize the Nigerian society.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in our University Hospital:
Job Title: Consultant – Emergency and Trauma
- MBBS Degree with either FMCA or FWACS
- MDCN License
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
Deadline: 29th October, 2021.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidates should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisement.
- For enquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .