Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company. A company incorporated in November 2008 and commencing full operation in January 2010. At AGR Limited, we go the extra mile; we continue where others stop. Our attention to detail and quest to exceed the expectations of our clients set us apart from the pack. We pride ourselves in the testimonials of our returning clients and the referrals of our finished products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
About the Role
- The Project Manager reports to the Regional Project Manager (Lagos and South-West) and is charged with managing several projects in Lagos.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for liaising with the design team, keeping costs under budget, sticking to tight deadlines, managing vendors, making purchases, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or related field
- 8 – 10 years construction experience with minimum of 5 years in project management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Proven experience in delivering multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proven experience in delivering projects on time and under budget
- Experience in creating and following budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong experience with cost control and forecasting
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Knowledge of Lagos roads/areas
- Have vendor connections in the Lagos area.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring full compliance with all aspects of the organization Construction Life Cycle Process and the Construction Standard of the project.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the project
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost.
- Provide leadership and support to the project team & direct and supervise workers on construction site to ensure project meets specification
- Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Professional interface with other disciplines and client representatives
- Ensure that the technical teams are adequately resourced
- Ensure full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and protocols.
- Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within the project
- Review designs and draft technical documents such as Work Breakdown strategy, Technical Bid document, Contractual Bid document and Qualification of contractors
- Draft planning and working schedules
- Estimate construction costs
Deadline: 5pm, 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Title as the subject of their email application.