Construction Foremen at Apata & Ascott Limited in Lagos & Abuja
Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Foreman
Location: Lagos, Abuja
- We are looking for an ambitious Construction Foreman for one of our Clients. The main responsibility of the Foreman will be to manage and coordinate construction projects.
- We are expecting the candidate to have a solid experience in construction, outstanding leadership personality and ability to make decisions in complex situations.
- Minimum of HND in Civil Engineering or any related field. Additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Experience and knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be ready to travel within the country
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver with good math skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks in accordance with priorities and goals.
- Produce employee and project schedules and adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers
- Ensure labour and other resources necessary
- Prepare and present Project Progress Report to superiors.
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Be the liaison between construction workers and supervisors
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditures and ensure that the project is staying on or under budget
- Peacefully resolve any emerging problems and issues
Deadline: 7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.